I was very much hungry at 4 pm today. My sister said let us Swiggy something. I picked up my phone and placed an order of an ice cream and curry puff. The order has taken just 20 minutes to reach the destination. I wondered how was that possible. I quickly picked up my phone and started learning about Swiggy.![]() |
| Food!Food!Food!π₯π₯π₯π₯π₯ |
How Swiggy makes money?
When you place an order, a Swiggy executive receives your order and he goes to the restaurant to pick up your order. For every order, Swiggy takes a commission of 20 to 25% and the remainings would be given to the restaurant holders. In that way, both restaurant owners, as well as Swiggy, gets benefitted. Swiggy has generated a revenue of $2million after its inception in the first year.
Well, I tried to learn something really interesting and fascinating business plan today. The world is completely open. We have many opportunities to start a venture. Swiggy says one order one time but I say one business, one idea and one opportunity to make money forever.


No comments:
Post a Comment