Friday, 17 March 2017

I find business everywhere: A Commercial world!πŸ’­πŸ’¬πŸ’«


A couple of weeks ago, I was asked to go out for a long drive with my friends. I went to a temple along with them. It was a good place with a lot of crowds around. It was lord Venkateswara's temple. My friends and I circumambulated around the temple and prayed to the sacred idol. We found a priest there who was announcing about the temple and its importance. He also said, "Dear devotees, if you wish for a good life with health, wealth, and prosperity, get these books and just pay some amount of your choice". I was wondered how books are related to a good life? I found it to be a pure business.
On my way back from the temple I found a parrot astrologers sitting outside the temple in a line. They kept yelling at us to check with our astrology. We went to one of them and he asked me to sit down and asked the parrot to choose a card for me. The parrot came out the cage and chose a card for me. He started saying that there was something bad going to happen to me and he would reveal the thing completely if I pay 1000 INR. I just said him thank you and left the place. How will a bird decide a person's future? It was just a speculation. what if the parrot chooses a different card? My future would be different then. I found it as a business.
Sharjah point: Well, this is a very interesting business. A small stationary owner owned this business. Sharjah is nothing but a cool drink made of coffee powder, bourn vita, slices of banana, milk, and ice are blended together to become a cool drink. Irrespective of the season many people visit there to enjoy the drink. Of course, it tasted luscious. Each glass of Sharjah was charged about 20 rupees. It is a small business but there are more than 300 to 500 people who visit there to taste and enjoy the drink.
Today, the world has opened many opportunities. The business is seen everywhere from the busy hustle and bustle cities to small towns. We need just have an idea a little funding and need to grab a right opportunity, at right time and at the right place.

No comments:

Post a Comment